Unicorn Festival brings family fun to Littleton June 25-26
Unicorns, mermaids, fairies, dragons and more magical creatures will converge at Littleton's Clement Park June 25-26 for the annual Unicorn Festival! Billed as "the family event of the summer," the Unicorn Festival features a two-day roster of magical activities for families, cosplayers and anyone who loves imagination and fun!
Classic attractions at the Unicorn Festival include unicorn meet-and-greet corrals, Mermaid Lagoon, Fairyland Face Painters, Karaoke Kingdom, Creation Station, Renaissance Adventures foam sword fights, Quidditch games, Storytime Cottage, loads of big inflatable attractions, bounce houses and more! One of the Festival's most popular attractions, Princess Palace, has been renamed "Shero Palace" this year, with meet-and-greets from princesses and other favorite movie characters throughout the two-day event.
Headlining the Main Stage lineup this year is The Unicycling Unicorn, from Minneapolis! Featuring daredevil stunts, jaw dropping tricks, belly chuckling comedy and a Fargo accent, The Unicycling Unicorn is a one-man entertainment powerhouse, suitable for all ages. Don't miss his original grand finale that no one in the world is brave enough to do, except The Unicycling Unicorn!
For those who like to dress up to attend, a Costume Contest happens each day at 2:00, followed by a kid's Dance Party with DJ Rockstar Aaron. Several other stages are sprinkled throughout the Festival grounds, including dance stages, Karaoke Kingdom, Storytime Cottage and more! The full schedule and listing of all events and attractions is at www.unicornfestivalcoloraco.com
The Unicorn Festival is a full weekend of interactive fun! Included with Admission Ticket:
- Unicorn meet-and-greets all day! More Unicorn Corrals than EVER before!
- Get your photo on a unicorn's back! Bring your phone to take pics!
- Mermaid meet-and-greets with photos! All day!
- Fairyland Face Painters!
- 20-ft Castle Slide and obstacle course!
- 66-ft Dragon inflatable slide and obstacle course!
- Quidditch games, demos and lessons!
- Renaissance Adventures foam sword fights!
- Bounce Houses and Jumping Castles! All fantasy themed!
- Shero Palace - Meet your favorite movie princesses and characters!
- Creation Station - Make unicorn horns to wear! Make wands and more!
- Bubble Tower!
- Storytime Cottage! Hear unicorn stories, fairy tales and more!
- Full Main Stage Entertainment Schedule, including Costume Contest!
- Belly Dancers! Just watch or join in! Free lessons!
- Fortune Tellers - Free 5-minute readings!
- FOOD TRUCKS aplenty at our Banquet Hall Dining Area!
- Free Parking and Free Shuttles to and from SW Plaza!
All attractions and entertainment are included with festival admission. Tickets are $25 (good all weekend), and Children age 2 and under are admitted free. Discounted $79 Family 4-packs are available online until June 23. Clement Park is located at 7306 W. Bowles Ave. in Littleton, CO. Tickets may be purchased at the gate or online at www.unicornfestivalcolorado.com.